Power Player Program Rules
- Only one (1) Power Player Card per customer will be issued.
- Duplicates will be voided.
- It is the responsibility of the Power Player to scan their own card.
- Power Player Cards may only be scanned once every two hours. The cardholder must present the card to receive the points; there are no exceptions.
- Each scan is worth ten (10) points.
- Each member must use their own card. No transferring or loaning of their card to another patron. If so, the card will be terminated and the points voided.
- It is the member’s responsibility to notify Planet Bingo if a card is misplaced or lost. Planet Bingo will be happy to replace a member’s card at no charge.
- It is the member’s responsibility to notify Planet Bingo of any name or address change.
- Planet Bingo reserves the right to expire any cards that are not active for a continuous period of six (6) months or longer. The points will be voided should this occur.
- If an item is unavailable at the time of redemption, a rain check will be issued and the item will be available within ten days. If supply is unavailable, a substitute of equal or greater value will be found.
- Only one (1) redemption for each member per session is permitted.
- To redeem points the member must present their Power Player Card and photo I.D. Members will be required to sign for the redemption.
- Members may not combine points from other members to make redemptions.
- Planet Bingo reserves the right to change or modify this program at any time without notice.
- ‘Bingo Bucks’ can be used for paper OR electronic bingo.
- A complete list of redemption items is available on a separate list.
- Patrons who self-exclude themselves will have their points voided.
To apply for the Power Player Club, please pick up a form from us today.